JM Comfort Club Membership
Just like bringing your car in for an oil change, your HVAC system requires regular maintenance tune-ups to continue running safely and efficiently. A regularly-maintained heating and cooling system:
- Increases system’s efficiency
- Can decrease heating and cooling bills
- Checks safety of the system
- Reduces the chance of unexpected breakdowns
- Resets optimal heating and cooling comfort
- Improves chance of system living its intended lifespan
Comfort Club Plans for Every Budget
Maintenance Has Never Been Easier
1. Contact Us
Call our team or fill out the form below. A friendly customer service representative will reach out and help determine which service plan is right for you.
2. Choose Your Plan
Choose which service plan is best for your home. Then our technicians will schedule your first 21 Point Inspection, and you’ll start raking in the savings.
High-five, you did it! Now you can sit back and relax knowing that your home’s HVAC needs are covered by a service plan from JM Mechanical!
Ready to Become a Member?
Contact us to sign up or for more information
Join Hundreds of your neighbors!
Not sure if a Comfort Club Membership is right for you?
Here are some useful FAQs to help you decide:
- How often should I have HVAC maintenance?
- We recommend HVAC maintenance in fall and spring. This gets your system ready for extreme Midwestern winters and ensures maximum comfort in the summertime.
- Is a maintenance plan really worth it?
- Yes, a maintenance program is completely worth it. Your heating and cooling systems require consistent care in order to remain reliable and functional long-term. When properly cared for, a system will outlast and outperform systems that are not. This means they’ll need fewer repairs, any repairs you do need will likely be less expensive, and the system will operate more efficiently, translating to reduced energy and fuel consumption.
- Does HVAC maintenance completely eliminate the risk of HVAC breakdowns?
- Unfortunately, no. HVAC systems are machines, and even the most effectively tuned machines will fail from time to time. Keep in mind, however, that more than half—closer to 70%—of our AC and furnace repair calls come about because of a lack of maintenance. You can’t completely prevent the possibility of a breakdown, but you can make it much less likely.
- Is HVAC maintenance necessary?
- It is truly beneficial to have an HVAC maintenance plan. Your home is likely your biggest financial asset. And your heating and cooling system is your biggest — and likely your most expensive — home appliance. It just makes sense to keep your HVAC system running at top efficiency for as long as possible. It also shows "due diligence" when property owners proactively take care of their homes. It increases your property value, and insurance companies take damage claims more seriously when they know a property owner provides responsible home care.
Plan now. Sign up today.Interested in joining? Have a question? As soon as we receive your form, we’ll call you to schedule your first precision tune-up, and you’ll start saving money immediately! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Reviews from Our Members
The technician from JM Mechanical just completed my AC maintenance. Again, another great experience from a trustworthy company. I received a reminder the day before my appointment & notice he was on his way this morning. He arrived on time & all work was completed professionally. This is why I always recommend JM Mechanical, they are truly first class.
- Brenda Orlando